As a tax-exempt nonprofit, Rebuild NorthBay Foundation upholds the values of transparency and accountability as a matter of ethical administration, as well as, legal compliance. Below are links to internal policy documents.
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Document Retention and Destruction Policy
- Financial Policy
- Statement of Nondiscrimination & Policy
- Whistleblower Protection Policy
2019 tax documents, per IRS requirements.
- Rebuild NorthBay Foundation a 501 C3 Organization 2019 Form 990
- Rebuild NorthBay Foundation a 501 C4 Organization 2019 Form 990
2018 tax documents, per IRS requirements.
- Rebuild NorthBay Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization – 2018 Form 990
- Rebuild NorthBay, a 501(c)(4) organization – 2018 Form 990
- Rebuild NorthBay Audit Fiscal Year 2017-2018
We have been awarded the Guide Star 2019 Gold Star Seal of Transparency.